Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 7 Out and About


We had a big day today visiting with some of my favorite friends.  First we went to the dog park and met up with Carter and his Mom.  Carter is one of my best dog friends.  He came to stay at my house in November when his Mom when on vacation.  This is when Mom realized that I really like having a friend around to play with.  It's pretty cold out today but I had a blast.  Mom was amazed I wasn't doing the three legged dance, but I was too excited to be out and about.  Nanook didn't even know it was cold out.  He had a great time visiting with all the dogs and people.

Then...and this is super exciting...we got to go to Princess Annabelle's house!  I love PA.  She smells incredible and she has great stuffy toys.


Usually PA comes to visit me, but today I got to see her new house.  Mom said both Nanook and I had to be on our best behavior and we were!  I had to be told numerous times to get off the couch, but hey, I get to go on the couch at home so I don't see why I can't go on everyone's couch.  Nanook doesn't even try to go on the furniture or the bed.  He is happy to find a comfy spot on the floor and make himself at home.  And that is exactly what he did.  PA wasn't the least bit afraid of Nanook and he wasn't afraid of her either.


He was a good dog; letting her pet him and even getting right in his face so that he could hear the story she had to tell.














Then it was time to come home and have a big nap.  In fact, both Nanook and I have only been awake long enough to have dinner.  I think it's time for another nap now.

No comments:

Post a Comment