Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 12 Nanook Starts to Play

Today was another cold day so we didn't spend much time outside.  And by 'we' I mean me.  Nanook didn't want to go outside much today either.  He wanted to go outside after he'd been inside for a few hours and needed to cool down.  Nanook really likes to stand just outside the patio door with his head inside.   He wants us to go outside too so this allows him to be outside, but still be with Mom and I.  Unfortunately this isn't working very well for Mom since she's not willing to leave the door open!

Since I haven't gone for a good long walk in a few days I'm starting to go a bit stir crazy.  Those of you that know me know that I have lots of energy and can play for hours.  Mom gets me to run around the house and I do this thing where I run from one end to the other, back and forth, back and forth while Mom eggs me on.  Today when she was doing it we both tried to get Nanook into the action.  You could see the excitement in his eyes.  He almost started to chase me around the dining room table.  I body checked him on one round, but I'm not sure he even noticed!

No comments:

Post a Comment