Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 6 Home Alone

Today was a quiet day because Mom is sick.  We did get to go for one walk, but just in the neighbourhood.

Mom needed cough medicine and I needed dog food so she went out for a short period of time.  Since Nanook has been so good when she's been gone before she decided that he could have access to the whole house while she was gone.  Day 6 and still no accidents in the house!  Now he'll be able to spend all day with me when Mom is at work.  I've been told I can teach him how to sit and look out the window all day long, but I can't teach him to bark like a crazy dog when the mail man comes to the deliver the mail.

Tomorrow is a busy day for us so I'll have much more to report tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled on this post. We have a Malamute as well and his name also is Nannok or Nooksie for short. We adopted him 6 years ago. By the way Malamutes don't bark, ours doesn't ever except the odd howl or growl, they're beautiful dogs. Good luck with yours, maybe you'll keep him?
    From www.ferniemtbr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, go Nanook you charmer! I love him and his polar bear ears - thank you SO much for updating us, we are a fellow AARCS foster family and have been watching Nanook *very* closely (wink, wink!). He is just a beautiful animal, thank you for taking him in :-)

    ReplyDelete