Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 5 From One Extreme to the Other

Lola sure is different then having Nanook around the house.  Lola really dislikes going outside.  The one thing she's learned very quickly what happens when Mom goes to the door.  Mom asks her if she wants to go outside she runs the other way.  I can't blame her, I hate the cold too.  Lola is cold inside the house too.  She needs a layer of fat around her like I have!

Lola really likes Mom.  She follows her around everywhere.  Even when she runs away from the door, Mom calls her back and she comes right to her.  Lola is very smart and Mom says she needs to learn 'leave it' so we're going to work on that command.  I'm great at 'leave it' so I'm going to show her how it's done.

Lola is also a big help with the blog writing.  As you can see she likes to get right in there and help Mom with the typing.  I'm not sure how she can help with her eyes closed...or when snoring, but I'm sure she's helping.
















Last night Mom took the hedgehogs away from us.  Lola was OK while I was licking the hedgehog, but grew concerned when I started to chew on it's leg.  Mom says she could practically see Lola's head explode when I started to shake the crap out of one.  Mom says that if Lola thinks they are her puppies that I'm really not helping her get over her aggression towards me by doing stuff like that.  A peaceful night was had when the hedgehogs were put on a shelf. 

Today Mom had to go into the office so Lola spent the day in the spare room.  Mom didn't think that Lola could make it the whole day without a bathroom break so she put down some newspaper in hopes that Lola is paper trained.  And it seems she is.  

Tomorrow's a big day as we're going for a car ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment