Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 36 Something Fishy is Going on Around Here

There's some weird stuff going on around the house.  I went down to the dog room to check things out and there was a new dog toy!  Mom's been holding out on me.  It is a good one too.  A nylabone chew bone.  I've now decided this is my new favorite toy.  Mom says that the bone was for Lola because she really liked to chew and Mom thought this would keep her busy when she was out.

Then I went into the kennel and bathroom where Beebee and Rascal where on Friday and there were new Kongs in both!!  I don't know what's going on around here, but I haven't been getting new toys.  Sure, I have a whole box of toys, but that's not the point. Mom and I have a routine when she leaves: she puts a bit of peanut butter in my Kong and I get it as she's leaving.  I don't even know that she's gone.  In fact, this is the best part of the day.  Beebee and Rascal aren't very happy when Mom leaves and she thought the Kongs would preoccupy them as well.  Mom got Kongs for Beebee and Rascal.  They seem to really like them.

Beebee has figured out a way to let Mom know when she wants to go outside.  She comes up to Mom and starts to bark at her.  Mom thinks she could find a subtler way, but is happy she's at least letting her know.  However, there are times when Beebee feels she needs to go outside every 10 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment