Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 29

It's been an uneventful few days around the house and Mom could not be happier!  The new walls in the dog room are holding up and the Fluffies haven't managed to escape from the yard.  I'm feeling much better too.  I managed to make it through the night last night without having to go to the bathroom.

Other than that, we've just been hanging out and relaxing.  Some of us relax more than others.












Mom tried to get a picture of the three of use sitting together.  It's not as easy as it might seem to get us to all sit still and look the same way...especially when there's no treats involved.  Our combined attention span is about 30 seconds.  Mom should have got some treats.  Sometimes I don't think she's as smart as she thinks she is. Mom got a couple of better pictures than this one but she liked this one the best because my expression captures how we were all feeling...."Really?  Aren't you done yet?"



Although it's kind of hard to see, I'm wearing my I'm tired of animal cruelty dog tag.  Check out their website.  There are lots of causes to choose from and a percentage of all purchases go to support those causes.  Mom was sure there used to be support for a local rescue, but doesn't see it any more.


No comments:

Post a Comment