Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 7 I've Worn Genny Out!

Genny was asleep by 7pm tonight.  I guess I finally wore her out.  Oh, Mom says it wasn't all me.  She thinks it was mostly the swimming that Genny did at the park today.  Genny is an excellent swimmer.  Mom threw a stick way out into the river over and over and over again and Genny swam hard to get it every time.  Mom also brought a ball to the park for Genny to fetch, but I think I chased after it more.  Mom says she's not going to bring the ball again because neither of us are very good at bringing it all the way back.  She says half way doesn't count. 

Today was the first day that Genny got to spend the day in the whole house while Mom was at work.  Previously, Genny spent the work days in the dog room but she hasn't had any accidents in the house and there haven't been any issues when she has been in the whole house while Mom has been out for a few hours.  Mom was a bit worried because we didn't go for a long walk yesterday due to crappy weather and Mom wasn't sure how Genny would amuse herself if she got bored.  I kept Genny occupied during the day and everything was fine.  Sometimes Mom worries over nothing....but then again, sometimes Mom comes home to holes in the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment