Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 5 To the Park Again

Mom and I have decided we love having Genny stay with us.  I like to someone to play with and Genny is a great playmate.  Although she is much bigger than me she doesn't overwhelm me and sometimes even lets me win our wrestling matches.

Mom says that Genny is very well behaved.  She chooses to sleep in the kennel, is fully house trained and knows 'sit', 'shake a paw', 'lie down', 'stay' and 'off'.

Today we went to the dog park.  It rained yesterday so the mud puddles are back.  As you can see, Genny likes the puddles as much as I do!









BIRD!!!  Genny tried to catch every bird that she saw.  Just wait until she sees a duck!



 






Since we were dirty, OK I was dirty, we took the path that went to the river so that we could get cleaned off.  Plus I was very thirsty and Mom hates it when I drink out of the puddles.  Not surprising, Genny loves the water.







  

Genny met some new friends in the water and was excited with all the games of fetch going on.  She wouldn't go out very far though.
This is as deep into the water as Genny would go.  I go further than this, but I've had lots of practice.  I'm actually a very good swimmer and if Genny doesn't know how to swim I'll help teach her...once the weather is a bit warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment