Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 11 Genny is Adopted!!

My wish has been granted again!  Last night a very nice couple came to see to Genny and they fell in love with her.  This comes as no surprise as Genny is a very lovable dog.  They called tonight and the allergies weren't a problem so they would like to adopt her!  They talked about how they've spent a lot of time looking for a bigger dog that didn't cause an allergic reaction, talked going to a farm and being outside and were excited to hear that Genny is a great swimmer.  They were already talking about where they could take her swimming.

They have to be out of town for a few days so they are going to pick up Genny on the 23rd.  I'm happy that I'll still have a great playmate for a few more days, but I'll be sad to see her leave.  Genny has been my favorite foster dog yet....Mom says her's too.  We've loved them all, but Genny has been a perfect buddy for me.  I can't wait to see who our next foster dog will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment