Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 20 Genny the Helper

Mom has been very busy working on the yard this week and hasn't had time to type for me.  Genny and I have been trying to help, but I don't think we've been doing a very good job.  Mom dug a huge hole in the back yard and put a tarp over it because it rained a couple of days.  I thought this meant I had a new swimming pool, but I only got to enjoy it for a day before the tarp came off.  Then Genny helped Mom dig the hole, but Mom said it was too deep and she had to stop.

Genny also helped with marking out a new patio using string.  I thought she was doing a good job, but Mom asked her to put down the string and stop helping again.










Genny has been very hard on a lot of my toys and the 26 I had are down to about 10...well 7 if you don't count the ones in the mending pile.  However, Mom found a new toy in the pantry (I think she has a hidden stash, but I can't see up onto the shelves).  I love to share my toys, but I've made it known that I like to play with a new toy before the fosters get to play with it too.  I've spent a lot of time telling Genny that I'd like to play with the new toy by myself, but she wants to play tug o war with it.  In her defence, it is a really good toy.

When it was bed time Genny finally got a chance to have the toy all to herself and took it to bed with her.  This was OK because it meant as soon as we woke up the toy was right there to start playing with all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment