Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 35 Dog Days of Summer

We've been holding onto summer and enjoying time outside as much as possible.

Soon it'll be too cold for me to lie on my Mom's lounge chair and I won't get to spend afternoons napping in the sun.  You can already see the leaves turning on the tree and this photo was taken last week.














Willie is enjoying the warm weather as well.  He spends a lot of time frolicking around the yard.  He bounces around like a little colt jumping here and there or running full speed around in circles.
















Willie especially likes a 'toy' that he snitches off the table outside.  I'm pretty sure he knows he shouldn't be playing with Mom's hat.  I know enough not to join in on this game.  And as you can see, it was all fun and games until someone knocks over a table.  And really, did Willie think if he jumped up onto the chair and pretended like he'd been there the whole time we wouldn't know he was the one who knocked over the table?

Willie went to the Vet yesterday to be vaccinated.  The Vet says he's doing really well and he's up to 30 lbs.

As you can see he's bigger than I am now.  Thankfully he doesn't know it yet and I'm still the boss.  I win our wrestling matches and can still pin him down.  Willie is the gentlest puppy that we've had so far.  He constantly chews on my legs or my tail or anything he can put his mouth on, but it's very, very gentle.  I don't seem to mind at all; although sometimes I'd just like to lay around and do nothing all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment