Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 7 Jasmine might get Adopted!

On Tuesday AARCS got an adoption application for Jasmine.  Mom talked to the potential adopter yesterday and gave him some information on Jasmine.  The family looking to adopt Jasmine lives outside the city and will be coming to see Jasmine on Saturday.  I won't get to meet them since I'm going on vacation starting tomorrow night.  Mom is going on vacation too so Jasmine is going to stay at another foster home and the people who are interested in adopting Jasmine will visit her there.  Mom says they seem quite nice, understand what it's like to have a young dog and are prepared to work with Jasmine so she'll become the great dog I know she can be. 

Every day Jasmine becomes a better dog.  She's starting to understand that when Mom tells her to do something she expected to do as she's told.  We play a lot in the house and have been getting lots of exercise outside so that's helped to bring down Jasmine's energy level and she is much more relaxed. 

I must bring good luck to the dogs that come to stay with us because every dog that comes to stay gets adopted right away.  Jasmine has been in AARCS care for a few months and it only took a few days of being with us that she has someone interested in adopting her.  I know I can't get my hopes up, but I'd like my wish to come true again so I'm hoping the people coming to visit Jasmine think she'd be a good fit for their family.

Did y'all know that the MS Walk is on Sunday?  This is my annual fund raising event.  I'll be on vacation Sunday, but I'm going to do the walk on June 11th or 12th.  If you'd like to pledge me I'm registered here Rupert's MS Walk website

Mom says I won't be able to blog while I'm on vacation so there won't be any update for a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment