Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Update on Jasmine

Mom says she's sorry that it's taken so long to type for me.  There's really no excuse because she hasn't been spending her time taking me for extra walks or giving me treats.  In her defense, we have been playing a lot of games of fetch and tug o war. 

Mom and another foster home decided that Jasmine would do best staying at the foster home she went to while we were on vacation.  While we were gone Jasmine was getting a lot of socialization with bigger dogs.  Jasmine always played very nicely with me, but she didn't realize how much bigger she was and sometimes I found her playing a bit too rough.  The new foster home has a huge yard.  I saw it when we dropped her off and there's lots of space for Jasmine to run and play.  There are lots of other dogs to play with too because the new foster home runs a daycare.  When we dropped off Jasmine I also checked out the inside of the house and it was great.  There's a big dog bed in the living room and I'm sure Jasmine will like laying on it.  So now we don't have any foster dogs.  I'll be sure to update as soon as we get word of the next dog coming to stay with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment