Saturday, June 18, 2011

MS Walk

Today Queenie, Carter, Mom and I did the MS Walk.  The MS Walk was officially a couple of weeks ago, but Mom was on vacation so we couldn't do it that day.  Queenie and Carter did, but they were more than happy to do it again with us since we do the walk together every year.  We know some people who have MS, including my Grandma, so this cause is very important to me.  I said on my MS webpage that I'd post some pics of the walk, so here ya go..... 

(Patiently) waiting for Queenie and Carter at Eau Claire
 









Rest stop #1











Pedestrian bridge under Crowchild Trail. Half way done!










Rest stop #2.  Queenie brought treats!!  (Mom did too, but new treats are always better).










End of the walk.  Boy was I tired!












Group photo.  Thank you Queenie and Carter for doing the walk twice and keeping us company!









 One last drink before it was time to go home.












Mom took a video of me near the end of the walk.  We were almost back to Eau Claire by this time and look at how I'm still moving right along! 


Previous years I've decided to lie down and have a rest for awhile at this point.  Mom says she was very impressed with my stamina today.  There was a lot of panting, but it was cool and overcast and that made a big difference.

PS: Mom got a blister on her foot and she's been acting like it's the end of the world. 

Thanks everyone who supported and pledged me!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment