Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 57/68/75

It's been a pretty uneventful week around home.  It was quite hot a couple of days and a walk around the block was as much as I could handle.  Mom got out my pool though!  I splashed around and felt so much better.  Then it rained a few days so we've been hanging out inside a lot.  Today I got to go for a good long romp at the park.  I spent a lot of time in the river and now Mom says I stink and tomorrow I'm going to get a bath.  I'm OK with this because I really like getting baths!

Here are Kiefer and Kieran sleeping on the couch on the hottest day.  I think Kiefer figures if he stretches out as much as possible then he'll be cooler.










The kittens have been doing lots of playing.  They are pros at getting up onto the couch and living room chairs.  They can pretty much jump up instead of climbing up.  Seamus and Kiefer are also very good at getting up onto the bed.  Mom has to be careful rolling around now because when she wakes there is always at least one kitten on the bed and usually Val or Fiona are on the bed too.

Mom has been doing some card making this week because she's going to a baby shower for Lemmy's future two legged brother or sister. (Lemmy is my favorite pug friend!).  Valentine likes to help with the card making but I don't think he's very good at it because I hear Mom telling him to "get down" or "stop it" a lot. From what I've seen he's really good at unwinding ribbon so it seems like he's a big help to me.





One of my blog readers, Ariel, bought the kittens some toys.  Mom says I'm not supposed to be jealous because babies get lots of presents and I need to remember how much I'm spoiled at Christmas by all my family and friends.  I know I'm pretty lucky and I'm happy that the kittens have lots to play with because then they don't try to jump on me! Ariel bought the best cat toys ever...according the what they have told me.  Kieran is the quietest kitten and hardly ever goes crazy playing with a toy.  As you can see, he loves these new toys!  We all thank Ariel very much for the gift!





No comments:

Post a Comment