Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 41/52/59 Valentine's up for Adoption!

I forgot to mention on my last post that Valentine is up for adoption! It would be great if Valentine could be adopted with Fiona so that's what we're all hoping for. We'd even be happy if he went to a home with another friendly cat for him to play with.

Now that the kittens have mastered the stairs Mom is constantly searching for where they are.  Thankfully our house is foster proof so she's not worried about them getting into places they shouldn't but she'd still like to keep an eye on them.  Today we all spent most of the day keeping Mom company while she worked.

As you can see most all the cats look pretty comfy on the blanket.  Except of course for Seamus. Because, well...Seamus is Seamus.  She is off sleeping in a corner by herself.  She's a bit of a silly kitten, which is why she has a bit of a silly name.







Good thing there is a cat bed in the office or I'd have no where to nap!  It's not as bad as it seems. I actually quite like this bed and nap in it a lot.  Don't tell the cats though because I want them to think I'm suffering for their comfort!








Mom and I went to the AARCS warehouse last weekend to get some supplies.  Mom was lucky enough to buy a couple of larger cat toys off of Kijiji but she's always looking for something interesting for the kittens to play with.  She saw a couple of these at the warehouse and was hoping that the kittens would like one.  It's been a huge hit for everyone!  Even I like it.  Although I get frustrated because I can't get the ball out and then I cry.  What?  I'm not too proud to admit that real pugs cry!



The kittens really like to sit in the middle part.  Mom says whatever keeps them still for a minute or two is good for her.












No comments:

Post a Comment