Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 30/41/48 The Kittens Get Some Soft Food

Today the kittens got some soft food.  I wasn't allowed in the room while they were eating because Mom thought I would try to eat the food.  She was probably right.  Valentine wasn't allowed in either so I didn't feel too bad.

As you can see Seamus thinks the soft food is very good.  She dove right in, as did Kenna.  Kiefer and Kieran didn't want to eat any food. Later in the day Kieran was checking out the water bowl but Mom thinks he might have been breathing it in rather than drinking it.



My good buddy Gord and Shirley came over for a visit this afternoon.  We all went to see the kittens but I was too excited and step on a kitten's tail by mistake.  Boy oh boy did Fiona let me have it!  She hissed at me and smacked me in the face before I even knew what was going on.  I really didn't mean it but my good buddy Gord and I went to hang out outside anyway.

Mom took some good pictures over the past few days.

Valentine looks waaay too comfortable.

Seamus and Kenna checking out some toys
 Kiefer looking handsame as ever.
 Kieran showing off his beautiful blue eyes.


And last, but not least, me checking out the blanket while Kenna tries to sneak up on me.  She's not very stealthy but Mom says she'll get a lot better so I better watch out.














No comments:

Post a Comment