Friday, May 4, 2012

Day 63/74/83 BIG NEWS!!!

I'M A BIG BROTHER!!

We all knew it was going to happen one day and today is that day.  Mom and I have adopted Kenna! Kenna will be spayed on Monday and then she will be officially adopted.  Mom has been wanting to adopt Kenna for awhile now, but I wasn't sure.  I've still been keeping my distance from the kittens because I don't like it when Fiona gets mad at me.  Mom was worried that I didn't really like cats any more, but that's not the case at all.  I just wanted to wait to play with them until they were ready. The kittens are bigger now and they want to interact with me.  They are starting to run with me and Mom says one day I'm gong to get ninja'd.  I don't know what that is, but Mom says it's likely going to scare the crap out of me. Anyway, last night I even got into a play bow and tried to play with Kenna.  And I let Kenna nap on top of me when I was beside Mom on the couch so that we could both be touching Mom.  I know when Kenna gets even bigger that we are going to be best friends!

Mom says this is why I'm such a great foster brother. Mom filled my food bowl first the other day and Seamus was the first one to it.  I'm so nice that I let him eat my food. Well, only a bit of it because Mom said dog food isn't good for kittens...but I would have let him eat it all!







It's pretty uncommon that all the cats are asleep at the same time and even more rare that they are all in the same spot.  Mom managed to get a rare picture of everyone together, even if they are all sleeping.  Well, except for Kieran who opened his eyes long enough to see what was going on.







The kittens have discovered Fiona and Valentine's favorite sleeping spot; the dining room chairs.  Here are Kenna, Kiefer and Fiona all sharing one.  Waaay in the back on another chair is Valentine.








Valentine is such a sweet guy.  He loves the kittens and loves to snuggle up and have a nap with Fiona too.














No comments:

Post a Comment