Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 17 Well, It's Official

Kiki is now bigger than me...just by a little bit.  She doesn't weigh as much and she's still not nearly as worldly so I am still ruler of the house. 

Yesterday we went for a long walk and saw a lot of other dogs.  Unfortunately, Kiki's still only had her first shots so only I got to say hello.  Kiki is not very happy about this as she'd like to interact with the other dogs as well.  Friday she goes to the vet for her second set of shots and you know what that means....we can go to the DOG PARK!!  We'll be there bright and early Saturday morning.

This week Kiki got her licence from the city.  Mom put it on her collar and excepted her to act a bit strange, but she just went along her merry way as if nothing was new.  She is really a laid back dog.  Nothing like when I first got a tag put on my collar.  Look at how little I was!




1 comment:

  1. Kiki is so cute! You are a great mom:-) We submitted an adoption applicaton for her Tuesday, but haven't received any feedback yet. All my family, especially my daughter (10 years old), love Kiki very much. Hopefully the application can go through quickly so we can have her joining us very soon. You can send me an email: terry_wang111 at yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete