Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 14 Still Available for Adoption

The lady that put in the adoption application came to see Kiki on Saturday.  She thought Kiki was super cute (duh) but is looking for a smallish dog.  We haven't heard back from her, but we're taking that as a sign that she's not going to adopt Kiki.  She is looking for two dogs, has adopted Sika and I think that's great!  I'm happy that any dog gets adopted, it doesn't have to be the one that stays with me.

Last week Kiki and I both got a bone.  Of course the best bone is the one that she has, even if it's the one she just stole from me.  Bones can sometimes be a challenge because they are so good but Kiki is great at sharing (and stealing); no possessiveness at all. 

As you can see (under her belly) she's not letting me steal it while she has a nap.  As you can also see, sometimes newspaper is also a good toy and she's an excellent shredder.









We've been spending a lot of time outside since the weather is nice and it's hot in the house.  Kiki and I both like to sit on the chair with Mom, but she says there's really not enough rough.  Especially when we start to wrestle.  Kiki looks pretty happy to lie on the grass though don't you think?







That's all the news I've got for today.  It's raining so it looks like we'll be spending the day inside.

PS...Dear LT--Mom told me what you said about the Kong picture and I just want to say; the camera adds 10 lbs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment