Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 7 The Student becomes The Master

I have been teaching Rascal everything I know and he's an excellent student.

My most important job around the house is monitoring the neighborhood and keeping the house safe.  I spend A LOT of time doing this throughout the day.  As you can see Rascal has learned well and is excellent at following my example.
















Mom would also like to say that yes, she knows the blinds are bent and look terrible.  Nanook completely disregarding closed blinds and decided to 'move' them on his own.  Unfortunately, these blind are metal and don't 'move' very well.  Fortunately, Mom doesn't like these blinds and has been looking for an excuse to replace them.

Rascal has also caught on very well to fetch.  Beebee is still a work in progress.  She has now figured out that she should chase the toy when it gets thrown, but she grabs it and runs with it to another room.  I'll continue to work with her on how this game works.


However, she has become a master at relaxation.  This is still her favorite place to sit.  Unless Mom is sitting on the other couch, then she is sitting beside her.  I wish I could get this comfortable on the couch!  Perhaps I should spend less time in front of the window and more time relaxing too.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA. When I dropped off your supplies i noticed the bent blinds and laughed out loud...our first foster did that too!

    ReplyDelete