Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 5 The 3 Musketeers

Firstly, Mom wants to say that this is the cutest picture she's ever seen!

She's right, we are pretty cute.  We all like to pose. 












And yes, there were treats coming. We all got duck jerky treats.  These are seriously the best treats I've ever had!  Rascal and Beebee think they are pretty good too.  We are all very polite when we get treats.  No jumping or grabbing from one another.















Beebee has become much more social over the past couple of days.  Now we all like to play 'who's touching Mom the most' when we sit on the couch.  Usually, I'm not the winner.  That's OK though.  I know how to share and it's good that Beebee and Rascal love my Mom as much as I do.  I'm sure they miss their Mom and need some extra snuggles. 

Rascal's new favorite spot to sit is on the vent when the furnace is on.  In the first picture you can just barely see the vent underneath him. 
Later he decided to get really comfortable...maybe a bit too comfortable.  I think he looks a bit silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment