Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 15 Goodbye Lola

Lots of things have happened around the house in the past few days including the fact that Mom had to go out of town for work for a couple of days so there haven't been any updates.

Sunday we all watched the Superbowl and Mom was super happy the Green Bay won!!  OK, that post is really more about Mom than anyone else, but sometimes she likes to get a word in as well. 















On Monday Lola went to another foster home to stay while Mom went out of town.  Lola went to a foster home that was interested in adopting her.  She is still having some heath issues so she's not ready to be adopted yet, but the foster home wanted to keep her, see her through her recovery and hopefully get to adopt her once she's healthy and happy.  Mom thought this was a good idea because it's hard to move around alot, especially when you're trying to recover from surgery and are struggling to find your place in new environments.  So Lola is going to stay with the new foster family.  They have a couple of dogs and I've been told she gets along great with them!  I'm happy that Lola has found a new home where people will treat her as special as I know she is. 

I didn't get to say good bye, so it's a good thing we had a kiss on Sunday when she was still here.  Sometimes she didn't like me all that much, but other times we were best buddies.  I will miss having Lola around.  I've been moping around all day looking sad and lonely.  Mom says not to worry, I'll have a new buddy (or two) in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment