Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 3 Settling in

Beebee and Rascal are quickly settling into our home.  Both of them ate a big diner tonight.  Beebee doesn't eat a whole lot, but she ate as much as Rascal did today.  Mom says that I need to learn that just because there are 3 bowls of food on the floor doesn't mean that they are all mine.  Beebee and Rascal were pretty hungry tonight so they didn't leave anything in their bowls.  Well Beebee did, but Rascal got to it first. 

Beebee still likes to sit back and take things in but Rascal is very playful.  One of the AARCS volunteers dropped of some supplies on Sunday morning and there were new toys in the box.  When Mom isn't looking I've been snitching toys out of the box.  Mom says the toys aren't for me, but I'm just doing quality inspection!  Tonight we played fetch and Rascal is already a pro.  The first couple of times he watched.  Then he would run to the toy but not bring it back.  After about 10 times he was getting the toy before me.  He would even drop the toy when he brought it back.  I guess he hasn't realized that the second half of fetch is tug of war.  That's the best part!  Maybe I'll teach him that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment