Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 18/29/36/73 Sierra's Been Adopted!

That's right....Sierra's been adopted!  Mom's good friend/my best buddy Gord's daughter adopted Sierra. So she'll still be part of the family. I'll get to see her lots and Mom said that there are already plans for Sierra to come stay with us while her Mom is out of town for a few days. AND, if Mom and Sierra's Mom go out of town together then we'll both get to stay with my best buddy Gord. Oh, just wait, Mom says that hasn't been discussed with my best buddy Gord yet.  Anyway, we're all really happy for Sierra.  

As you might recall, LT was going to adopt Sierra a while ago but Sierra wasn't very nice to her cats. Nicky came to observe Sierra and give some tips on how to change Sierra's association with cats. Mom has been working with Sierra and Sierra got to the point where she liked Valentine and Fiona. She even tried to get Valentine to play with her.  I'm glad that Sierra has decided cats are OK. I've always liked cats and Valentine is becoming my favourite because he's starting to play with me. Last night we had a good game of chase around the coffee table. Valentine was chasing me. I know it's not right to chase cats.

I really like the foster kittens as well. I got to visit with them last night. I sat very patiently and Kieran came up to me. Then I got quite flustered and didn't know what to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment