Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 16/27/34/71 I Get to Meet the Kittens!

I finally got to see the kittens that Mom has been talking about!

Mom said I did a very good job of not getting too close. In all honesty, I don't know what the fuss is about. They're pretty small and didn't do anything. I was more interested in checking out the rest of the room.









Everyday I get to go in and see the kittens again.  Today they were moving around a bit and I'm understanding why they might be so interesting.  I sat down and watched them move around the kennel for about 5 minutes before I got bored.  Mom said my little puggy tail was going a mile a minute.



Mom says the kittens get cuter every day. Especially now that their eyes are open.  They seem more aware of their surroundings and although Mom isn't sure how much they can see they can definitely hear.








They still sleep a lot though.  They're only awake for about 5 or 10 minutes before they all have to have a snooze again.











1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing the video. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete