Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 5/13/32 Gio has an Adoption Application

It's been a busy week around the house.  Mom as been doing some renovations and we've been helping.

As you can see it's mostly inspection and supervisory work that we've been helping with.  Once we see the day is off to a good start we all go and do our own thing.  Which is sleeping for Alley and Gio or monitoring the neighbourhood for Sierra and I.








On Wednesday Mom got an adoption application for Gio!  The man looking to adopt him is coming by this afternoon for a visit.  I really like Gio because he plays with me so I'm going to make sure this guy is extra special.  Gio and Alley are completely opposite to one another; both in their looks and personality.  Mom figures if AC doesn't like Gio then he might like Alley.

Tomorrow Sierra, Gio and Alley are going to the AARCS adoptathon at the Pet Valu Southland Crossing, 9737 MacLeod Trail SW, Calgary, AB from 10-4.

Hold the presses.....

AC arrived early so we've already got an update on Gio's Adoption Application.  Gio's been adopted!!  Yay for Gio!  AC has to get prepared for Gio's arrival so he's going to pick him up next Friday.  I gave AC my stamp of approval by trying to jump all over him.  Mom says I really need to work on my polite greetings.  I tell her I can't help it if I'm really excited when someone new comes to visit but she's not buying that excuse.  

Back to the adoptathon.  Now only Sierra and Alley will be going.  I wish I could go but Mom says I'm so cute I'd steal the spot light from all the other dogs and cats that are looking for their forever homes.  This sounds like a valid reason so I guess I'll spend the day catching up on my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment