Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 36 Sierra has an Adoption Application!!

Today Mom got an adoption application for Sierra.  Now we should let you in on a little secret, we knew the application was coming before AARCS did.  The application is from Mom's very good friend LT.  You know what that means don't you? Sierra is going to be family!  LT and Sierra have met a couple of times and Sierra is going for a visit to make sure that LT's cat Leroy doesn't hide in the basement, never to be seen again.  Leroy is pretty skittish and it's important that everyone is able to live together.  But Mom is super excited that she's still going to be in Sierra's life.  Mom and I talked about adopting Sierra, but Mom said it would be difficult to foster more dogs as it's only the two of us, and I want to keep working on my wish.

Other than that BIG news there hasn't been a lot going on.  Ike has settled in with us, but hasn't been eating much.  If anything at all.  Mom was concerned about him and tried all kinds of different foods.  He didn't want any of them.  Sierra did though!  She's the clean up crew.  Given my allergies, I haven't been allowed to sample anything but today I did get some yoghurt.  It was very tasty but I kept getting it up my nose!  Mom took a video, but I said she couldn't post it because I look silly.

Mom did take this video of Sierra and I playing a good game of tug o war.  Mostly, Sierra just humors me because she's so much bigger than I am.  It's not much of a challenge for her if she actually tries.  And yes, all that growling is coming from me.  This is my playing growl.  Mom says if I want other dogs to take my growl seriously I need to stop wagging my tail when I'm doing it. 

 

Stay tuned to hear how Sierra's adoption goes and Mom says there's more news coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment