Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 3/11/47 Welcome Valentine

Oops....Mom and I started this post yesterday but we got sidetracked.

Monday night Mom came home from work with another cat!  I don't think Mom was paying attention when we had the talk about cats outnumbering dogs in the house.  Valentine looks just like Fiona but I'm not fooled into believe it's only one cat.  Valentine is bigger than Fiona and his head is huge! 

Here's a picture of Valentine (on the window ledge) and Fiona.  Mom has found out that they are brother and sister so that explains why they look so much alike.  Valentine has an infection in his eyes, most likely caused by the stress of moving around over the past couple of weeks.  He went to the Vet yesterday and got some medication but he now has to spend some time by himself, just in case what he has is contagious.  So far he seems OK during the day being in this room alone.  He doesn't like it quite so much at night.  Mom made a nice bed in the closet with the hope that this is where Fiona decides to have her kittens but Valentine has already decided this is the best place in the house to hang out.  I guess Fiona will have to find another spot.





Sierra and I have hanging out quite a bit.  I'm glad to have my buddy back.  Tonight Sierra is going to meet with Nicky at LT's house to see what her issue is with the cats at her house.  Sierra has been very good with the cats around here so it's still strange she doesn't like them at someone else's house.  Mom says she's sure Nicky will have some good tips to help Sierra...or maybe Sierra just isn't cut out to live with cats.  I guess we'll find out in a bit.












Gotta run...Mom came home with elk antlers for Sierra and I yesterday and I've got to make sure Sierra isn't eating mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment