Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 58 Willie has been Adopted!

Yesterday was a really busy around our house.  Mom had to run some errands first thing in the morning and Willie got to go with her.  I was quite upset that I had to stay home and even more so when Willie told me they went to the Dog Park!  Then a very nice family came to see if Willie was the right dog for them.  I didn't get to go for a walk with them so I was upset again.  My day was not starting off well.  A bit later I got to go to Pugoween!! This explains why I was forced to sit around all morning.

This year I dressed up as a cow.  Mom says I look pretty cute, but it took a lot of pictures to get one where I wasn't scowling at the camera.












There was an AARCS dog, Reggae, at the pug meet up.  Reggae is about 10 years old and has some medical issues.  He's an AARCS forever foster, meaning he'll stay in AARCS care for the rest of his life.  He had a great time.  I hope he gets to come to more meet ups. 
Here he is meeting the youngest pug at the meet up.  Beau is only 10 weeks old.  People were practically lining up to have a snuggle with him.




When we came home from Pugoween another nice family came to visit with Willie.  Both families loved Willie and wanted to adopt him, so Mom had to make a decision on which family would get to adopt Willie.  She said that sucked (her words, not mine.  I'd never be so vulgar) because she really liked them both.  In the end she chose the family she thought would be best for Willie.  Now Willie is officially adopted!  His new family will be picking him up on Thursday.  Yay for Willie!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Willie! Great job Rupert! You are a great foster brother.

    ReplyDelete