Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 6 Good Bye Lumen

Last night a very nice couple came to visit me.  Oh, just wait, Mom says they came visit Lumen to see if she thought they would be OK to be her new Mom and Dad.  You know how I've mentioned that Lumen hasn't allowed any men to pet her?  Well she went up to Patrick like they were the best of friends! Mom knew right then that these were the right people for Lumen.  I like them a whole lot too.  And they really liked Lumen.  This wasn't surprising as Lumen is a great dog.

Today they came to pick up Lumen and take her to her new home.  I'm sure she's going to love it there because I hear there are some new toys and a bed for her and lots of good food to fatten her up a bit.

This is the last picture that Mom took of Lumen and I together.  We are both very good at sharing and even liked to drink out of the water bowl at the same time.  I'm glad that Lumen has found her forever home but Mom and I are going to miss Lumen a lot!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Rupert! another one of your wishes came true..you helped another pup find it's forever home. Great work yet again. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete