Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 60 Goodbye Marigold

The couple who put in the adoption application came to see Marigold last night. Amanda had already seen Marigold a few times when she was into the Vet clinic but her husband had never met her. I think he fell in love with her right away. With all the kittens really. Kenna hardly visits with anyone that comes to visit but she visited with them so that's the ultimate seal of approval. Marigold when home with them last night.

We were all sad to see Marigold leave. Mom says the spay surgery kind of snuck up on her and then the adoption application was so quick. I'll miss her because Marigold likes to play with me and therefore is my favorite kitten. We have a game where Marigold tries to bite my leg and I run around in circles. Mom thinks this is a weird game, but what does she know?

Marigold was definitely the silliest kitten of the litter and Mom says she's going to miss her antics the most.

Like how she always walked on the edge of everything. She was always walking around on the edge of the litter box and here she is on the edge of the water bowl trying to fish out something that Kenna dropped in it.













Mom's favorite Marigold moment was when she first put clay litter in one of the litter boxes. It was the best new toy ever!

Come back tomorrow as we have more news to share.  Yes, that's right, three blog posts in three days. I told Mom she's been slacking off and I'm going to make her start working for all snuggles I give her!


No comments:

Post a Comment