Saturday, December 17, 2011

Bonnie Comes to Stay Until Christmas

Today another puppy came to stay with us!  Mom and I need to have a serious talk about the visitation schedule around here.  I'm already exhausted from entertaining Diesel and now there's an even younger puppy in the house.  Mom reminded me that Diesel is going back to his foster Mom on Monday so it'll only be a couple of days with our two visitors. 

This is Bonnie.  She's a 10 week old Husky cross and as you can tell she's super cute! She's already decided she really likes my bones.  Thankfully no one is fighting over the bones so Mom says they can stay in the toy box.









As some Huskies do, Bonnie has one blue eye and one brown eye.  This did it for Diesel, he is in love.  He hasn't left Bonnie's side since she arrived and has been (mostly) gentle with her.  She is by far the feistiest puppy we've had so far.  Bonnie can certainly hold her own with Diesel and (although I'm ashamed to admit it) can put him in his place better than I can.






There's been a whole lot of this going on though.  It's all in good fun, but it's the kind of fun I'd rather not have today so I'm staying out of it.  We went for a really long walk before Bonnie arrived and I'd really just like to have a nap!








Well Mom says it's dinner time so I guess I better go.  Stay tuned for more adventures with our new house guests.



No comments:

Post a Comment